About Listen Notes: What is Listen Notes? Who built it? And FAQs.
Best podcasts: Podcasts curated by Listen Notes employees.
Classifieds for podcasting: The best place to find co-hosts, guests, sponsors, and cross-promotions for your podcasts.
Contact Listen Notes: How can we help you?
Curated podcasts: Curated lists of awesome podcasts from online resources, e.g., articles, forum discussions...
Hot podcasts: The most popular episodes / podcasts on Listen Notes on a specific day.
Integrations: Bring podcasts everywhere on the Web.
- Custom Search: Add a search bar to your podcast website.
- Embed a podcast in Blogger
- Add podcasts to your Bubble app
- Automatically promote new podcast episodes on social media with Buffer
- Embed a podcast in Canvas
- Embed a podcast in Coda
- Embed a podcast in Atlassian Confluence
- Subscribe to podcasts by Email
- Embed a podcast in Ghost
- Embed a podcast in Google Sites
- Embed a podcast in Medium
- Embed a podcast in Moodle
- Embed a podcast in Notion
- Add podcasts in Retool
- Embed a podcast in Schoology
- Embed a podcast in Shopify
- Subscribe to podcasts by SMS
- Embed a podcast in Squarespace
- Embed a podcast in Teachable
- Embed a podcast in Thinkific
- Add podcasts in Tumblr
- Embed a podcast in Twitter
- Embed a podcast to your Webflow project
- Embed a podcast in Weebly
- Embed a podcast in Wix
- Embed a podcast in WordPress
- Monitor podcast mentions with Zapier
Listen Alerts: Monitoring podcast mentions. Listen Notes monitors all publicly accessible RSS-based podcasts 24/7 for you, and will notify you whenever there are new episodes mentioning your keywords, e.g., people, brand, topics...
Listen API: Simple & no-nonsense podcast search & directory API. Search the meta data of all publicly accessible RSS-based podcasts and episodes by people, places, or topics. It's the same API that powers the Listen Notes website. Trusted by thousands of companies and developers.
- Listen API Announcements
- Listen API Dashboard
- Listen API Documentation
- Listen API Pricing & Plans
- Listen API Tutorials
- Listen API General FAQs
- Listen API Billing FAQs
- Who's using Listen API?
Listen Clips: Create, share, and embed clips from podcast episodes.
Listen Datasets: Buy podcast metadata that can be viewed in MS Excel or Google Sheets. Best for marketing, PR, sales, journalism, edu, alt data for finance...
- Different ways to export podcast metadata: By keywords, By categories, By iTunes IDs, All podcasts...
- Podcast Data Fields: A complete list of data fields you can get from Listen Datasets.
Listen Explorer: Figure out what are podcasts similar to a list of specific podcasts.
Listen Labs: This is a playground where our more adventurous users can play around with prototypes of some of our wild and crazy ideas and offer feedback directly to us.
- Listen Notes Browser Extension: Chrome, Edge...
- inca.fm: storytelling in 59 seconds.
- Just Listen™: It's like Stumble Upon, but for podcast episodes.
Listen Later: Listen Later is a tool for building your own playlists of podcast episodes. The playlist you create has a RSS feed that can be added to any podcast player apps. It's like Instapaper or Pocket for podcasts.
Listen Score: Listen Score (LS) is a metric that shows the estimated popularity of a podcast compared to all other rss-based public podcasts in the world on a scale from 0 to 100. The higher, the more popular. It's like Nielsen ratings for podcasts.
Listen Notes For Podcasters: If you are a podcaster, this page is to answer questions you may have about Listen Notes.
Listen Real-Time: It's like Google Analytics Real-Time, but for podcast episodes. See all the podcast episodes being listened to via Listen Notes right now.
Podcast academy: In-depth podcast app reviews, podcasting tutorials, podcast industry analysis, and more.
Podcast playlists: Explore awesome podcast playlists created by Listen Notes community. Discover interesting podcast episodes by topics.
Podcast search engine: Search all publicly accessible RSS-based podcasts and episodes on the Internet.
Podcast stats: Podcast industry data through the lens of Listen Notes. You can find answers like:
- How many podcasts and episodes are out there?
- How many new podcasts / episodes are created by months / years?
- Number of podcasts by countries / languages / genres?
Podcaster interviews: Podcasters tell their own stories.
Premium Membership: Unlock powerful podcast search features and see more search results.
Settings: Update your profile, email, and privacy settings. You can also delete your entire Listen Notes account here.
Submit podcasts: Add podcasts to the Listen Notes database (RSS / iTunes url).
The Official Listen Notes Blog: Learn how we build Listen Notes, the best podcast search engine and API.