What's Listen Notes exactly?
Listen Notes is the best podcast search engine and database. It's like Google + IMDb, but for podcasts.
Listen Notes is a very comprehensive podcast database with three UIs (User Interface):
- A podcast search engine website with a bunch of podcast discovery tools: https://www.listennotes.com/
- A podcast API that powers thousands of podcast apps / services: https://www.listennotes.com/api/
- A self-service dataset tool where you can explore podcast metadata in spreadsheets, e.g., Google Sheets, Microsoft Excel... https://www.listennotes.com/datasets/
How does Listen Notes make money?
We make money from the above three UIs:
Who built Listen Notes?
We are a small but highly efficient team in San Francisco, CA, United States.
How to use Listen Notes?
Here are Quickstarts for the three UIs of Listen Notes:
- Listen Notes Website Quickstarts
- Listen API Quickstarts
- Listen Datasets Quickstarts