If you're the owner of a playlist, you can make your playlist public, private, or unlisted.
Set playlist privacy
- Sign in to Listen Later.
2. Select the playlist you want to update.
3. Click SETTINGS.
4. In the "Privacy" drop-down menu, select the new privacy setting.
5. Click Update.
- Public: anyone can view this list. And this public playlist can be indexed by our podcast search engine(example) and displayed on Listen Notes homepage and our podcast playlists page.
- Unlisted: only people with the link can view this list.
- Private: only you can view this list.